- Tel : 905-634-4040
- Toll Free : 1-800-268-5400
- Fax : 1-800-778-6430
- Email : email@example.com
Electric Vehicle Technician Training Online
Do you have a strong background in ICE powered vehicles but lack the knowledge and skills in power electronics and data communication systems to safely perform service-related work on Electric Vehicles.
George Brown College offers a self-paced EV Technician Certificate Program designed to train Automotive Technician interested in improving their technical knowledge to diagnose, service and repair high voltage EVs.
Areas of study include:
• Introduction to electricity and electronics
• Troubleshooting EV power electronic devices, sensors and actuators
• EV powertrains including inverters, traction motors and batteries
• High Voltage EV safety systems
• Battery packs, fuel cells and battery management systems
• Commercial and residential battery charging stations
• Principles and applications of autonomous vehicles
• EV maintenance, repair and troubleshooting EV power electronic devices, sensors and actuators
Includes simulation software that provides a “hands on” experience to properly understand the operation of EVs.
Click here to find out more about this program.
Your pit stop for
industry news and community updates.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
© Copyright 1939 – 2023|Automotive Aftermarket Retailers of Ontario|All Rights Reserved|Powered by Hyos Inc