Get control over labour compliance headaches
AARO has teamed up with Lowe’s Online Training to solve your WHMIS and Bill 168 training and compliance needs. The online health and safety solutions provide you with the best value to comply with OHSA and other labour regulations.
- Computer based Generic WHMIS training that satisfies provincial and federal legislative requirements.
- Participants can work through the four modules of the program in one session or several sessions.
- Testing occurs at the end of each module.
- As accessible as your keyboard, 24 hours a day, at home or at work.
- Macintosh, Windows and Unix compatibility.
- The system marks the tests and prints out certificates for each successful participant and the employer.
- Due diligence requirements including a list of employees who have attempted the course.
- A list of successful/unsuccessful results and dates for each employee are produced by the system.
- Quick review summary sheet can be printed for future reference on the job.
- Perfect for yearly review.
- Seasonal or new employees can complete training before they start work.
- No delays to wait for a session to be set up.
- No additional costs for brochures, training materials, facility rental or trainers.